Monday, January 23, 2006

And so it begins

Well what can I say, another year older, another year clocked up on the course, back to HCI and back to its blogging. Slightly different this time though.

So what am I here to say? Well during the first lecture of this module an idea sprung into my mind for a possible new technology that could take some current technology through to the next step for some people. After explaining my ideas to the group (which they seemed to like) we took it beyond the scope I had imagined for it and lateral thinking on top of this brainstorming has given us some great ideas for it.

That's as far as I am going to discuss about this project for the time being, once as a team we have a better understanding of where we are heading with this I will bring in posts that discuss the idea and research surrounding it.

Anyway, that's enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home