Friday, February 17, 2006

A design prototype of the brain


Be warned, this picture is not to scale nor actual ergonomic design. I'm afraid I lack the ability and the money to afford the software to achieve a more realistic prototype picture so the GIMP will have to suffice!

The picture has explanations of various features I think are necessary. This is as far as I am going to take this tonight, I will comment more when my brain starts functioning again, sometime tomorrow.

P.S. The bigger version is available on my server (look at the links to find a route to it)

P.S.S Where I say 'Standard Batteries' I mean the devices standard batteries which will probably be Li-ion based.

P.S.S.S edit by Mark: here are photos of the comparably-sized Nokia 2650 to give you some idea of the dimensions of the brain device.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home