Sunday, March 19, 2006

Explaining the lack of posts

Sorry to all for the lack of posts this week but dissertations have got in the way... My next post will definitely be on Tuesday when I add my bit to the evaluation of the test we conducted with Mike and further Mark's suggestions of what needs to be changed in our current prototype. I will also look into evaluating further the technologies that are aimed at driving this device.

Though I have been busy this week, I have made some progress on this. I have contacted the RNIB business development group to seek their help and I have sought after online forums in the hope that both groups may be able to help us with feedback on this device.

For now I leave you with something interesting I found, Linux being ported for use by blind users at: http://leb.net/blinux/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home